“Gas Monkey” Giveaway (the “Promotion”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- SPONSOR: Gas Monkey Garage, 2340 Merrell Road, Dallas, TX 75229.
- INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR: National Sweepstakes Company, LLC, 1143 East Union St, Newark, NY 14513.
- PROMOTION DATES: The Promotion begins at 4:00:00 a.m. GMT/5:00:00 a.m. BST on April 8, 2022 and ends at 3:59:59 p.m. GMT/4:59:59 a.m. BST on June 12, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are given in Greenwich Mean Time, except for residents of the UK it is British Summer Time.
ENTRY PERIODS: The Promotion Period of 4:00:00 a.m. GMT/5:00:00 a.m. BST on April 8, 2022 and ends at 3:59:59 p.m. GMT/4:59:59 BST on June 12, 2022 will award the Grand Prize (defined below). The entry period for awarding the First Prize (defined below) is from 4:00:00 a.m. GMT/5:00:00 a.m. BST on May 23, 2022 to 3:59:59 p.m. GMT/4:59:59 a.m. BST on May 29, 2022 (the “First Prize Promotion Period”). There is a limit of one prize per person for the entire Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal permanent residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom (“UK”), Italy, France, Germany, New Zealand, Australia (excluding New South Wales (NSW), South Australia (SA), the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and the Northern Territory (NT)) and Spain who are at least the age of majority in his/her state, province, or territory of residence as of the date of entry and who have internet access and a valid and active email account (the “Entrant”). Current and past employees, officers and directors of Gas Monkey Garage (the “Sponsor”) and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, vendors, advertising/promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, National Sweepstakes Company, LLC (the “Independent Administrator”) (collectively referred to herein as “Promotion Entities”) as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Promotion is void in Quebec, NSW, SA, ACT, NT outside of the forty-eight (48) United States, the District of Columbia, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Spain and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law.
- TO ENTER: There are five (5) ways to receive entries into this Promotion:
- Gas Monkey Garage Car Cleaner- 5 Pack of Car Cleaner Chemicals- only available for US residents
- Mystery T-shirt Bundle- 4 Random Tee Shirts- Available for ALL Entrants
- Gas Monkey Garage Starter Pack- Tee, Long Sleeve, Hoodie, Hat, Koozie and Sticker- Available for ALL Entrants
Entrants completing the sign-up form each day can receive the maximum limit of entries.
Entries will be multiplied in accordance with the chart at the end of these Official Rules.
Regardless of the method of entry, there is a limit of four thousand two hundred (4,200) entries per Entrant during the Promotion Period.
Neither Sponsor nor Independent Administrator is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
Without limitation, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant whose social media account, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, refers, depicts or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity; does not comply with these Official Rules (the aforementioned reservations do not apply to entrants residing in the European Economic Area [EEA], i.e. in the EU, Iceland, Liechenstein or Norway); or if Sponsor receives notification about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (defined below) of the e-mail address connected with the email account from which the Purchase, Sign-up Form, Twitter or AMOE was sent. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. An Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the Entrant is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the entry.
Any attempt by any Entrant to enter this Promotion using multiple/different accounts or any other methods other than those stated above may void the Entrant’s entries and may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate in the Promotion is prohibited and may result in disqualification. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions or any other reason, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunication malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Late entries or entries sent via any other method than those stated above will not be accepted.
6. WINNING/ODDS: One (1) first prize winner (“First Prize Winner”) random drawing will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the First Prize Promotion Period on or about June 1, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. GMT/3:00 p.m. BST in Newark, NY to select the first prize winner (the “First Prize Winner). Odds of winning the first prize (“First Prize”) will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received from May 23, 2022 to May 29, 2022.
In addition, one (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or about June 1, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. GMT/3:00 p.m. BST in Newark, NY. Odds of winning the grand prize (“Grand Prize”) will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
The random drawings will be conducted by the Independent Administrator, whose decisions are based upon its sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and are final and binding in all respects.
7. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize of a trip for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Guest to Richard Rawlings personal garage. The Guest must also meet the eligibility requirements outlined in these Official Rules. Grand Prize is inclusive of: i) roundtrip first class airfare (US Resident) or roundtrip coach class airfare (International Residents) for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Guest to and from a major airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Dallas, TX, ii) one (1) hotel room accommodation for three (3) days/ two (2) nights, room will be a standard double occupancy room (Sponsor to determine the hotel accommodations at their discretion and is inclusive of room rate and tax only), iii) roundtrip ground transportation to/from the airport and hotel and to/from the hotel and the garage, iv) dinner at the garage, and v) $200,000USD to be awarded in the form of a check to the Grand Prize Winner.
Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $205,000USD.
FIRST PRIZE: The First Prize Winner will be able to select one (1) friend to be his/her Guest. The Guest must also meet the eligibility requirements outlined in these Official Rules. The First Prize Winner will receive: i) roundtrip first class airfare (US Resident) or roundtrip coach class airfare (International Residents) for First Prize Winner and one (1) Guest to and from a major airport nearest the First Prize Winner’s residence and Dallas, TX, ii) one (1) hotel room accommodation for two (2) days/ one (1) night, each room will be a standard double occupancy room (Sponsor to determine the hotel accommodations at their discretion and is inclusive of room rate and tax only), iii) roundtrip ground transportation to/from the airport and hotel and to/from the hotel and the garage, iv) dinner and v) $10,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check to the First Prize Winner (the “First Prize”). Total ARV of the First Prize is $13,000.
Trip, travel, and lodging elements may be subject to change due to impracticability or unavailability, or for any other reason as determined necessary by Sponsor or its designee. Airfare tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of issuer and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, misplaced, damaged or destroyed. ARV may vary, depending on the point, date and time of departure. Prize winners must be accepted as a whole or will be forfeited in its entirety. Each prize winner and their guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Each prize winner and their guests will be responsible for all meals, transportation (other than described above), travel insurance, tips, room service, laundry service, souvenirs or gratuities, fuel, parking, beverages, telephone calls, overages, baggage fees, vaccinations, passports, COVID-19 quarantine, extras and any other incidental costs or expenses not specifically stated herein as being included. Each prize winner and their guests may be required to provide a credit card as part of the hotel check-in process. It is the prize winner and their guests’ responsibility to ensure they have an appropriate card for this purpose. Travel must originate and end at the same major gateway airport. Each prize winner and their guests will be required to obtain any travel related documents (including documents to be provided in connection with COVID19 pandemic, for instance PCR tests or vaccination certificate) and maintain all insurance (including health, liability and any other insurance). Each prize winner and their guests are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas and permits to enable them to travel to the USA. Any guest under the age of eighteen (18) must travel with a parent/legal guardian. Prize winner acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion Entities are not providers/carriers of transportation, or insurance providers. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked. No frequent flier miles will be earned on any element of prize travel. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any changes of any element of the prize, nor are they liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight/event changes, cancellation or delays. A prize winner later found ineligible or non-compliant will be immediately required to return and forfeit any prize awarded. In the event a prize winner and/or their guest(s) engage(s) in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor (or its designee) in their absolute discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, dangerous, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or may cause harm, property damage or any other loss, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and to send the prize winner and their guest home with no further compensation.
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $218,000USD.
Prize Winner from another country of residence outside the US will receive the equivalent based on the currency conversion at the time of awarding any cash component of the prize.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of comparable or greater value if advertised prize should become unavailable. Prize winners are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. Each prize winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize he/she has received, including but not limited to any and all federal, state and local taxes. No more than the number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
8. PRIZE CLAIM: Each prize winner will be notified via the contact source provided at the time of registration within five (5) business days of the drawing date. Except where prohibited, the potential prize winner must sign and return to the Independent Administrator an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/publicity release (the “Release”), an IRS form W-9 (US Residents) or IRS form W-8BEN (Non-US Residents) and any background check paperwork in order to claim the prize (collectively, the “Required Documents”) within five (5) business days as indicated in the Notification. Guest may be required to complete a Travel Companion Waiver form. If the prize winner is a Canadian Resident, he/she must correctly complete a mathematical skill testing question. If the potential prize winner fails to sign and return the Required Documents within five (5) business days, or incorrectly answers the mathematical skill testing question if a Canadian Resident, the potential prize winner forfeits his/her right to the prize and an alternate prize winner will be selected at random from among all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Promotion Apart from the costs and expenses allowing the prize winner to claim the prize which will be borne by the Sponsor, The prize may be taxable as income and the prize winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes. The Independent Administrator must report the value of the prize to the IRS in the year the prize is received by the prize winner and will be reported to the prize winner and the IRS in the form of a Form 1099 for Form 1042-S, or any equivalent required at the prize winner’s place of residence.
Except where prohibited, each prize winner consents to use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information, and voice (or any derivation thereof) in advertising worldwide without additional compensation (Tennessee residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning a prize). French residents will be required to sign a publicity release but the lack of consent will not prevent the prize winner from claiming the prize.
9. GENERAL: Apart from the costs and expenses allowing the Grand Prize Winner to claim the Grand Prize which will be borne by the Sponsor, all federal, state, provincial and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner, if applicable. By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant, to the extent permitted by law, agrees: [a] to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Independent Administrator which shall be final in all respects relating to the Promotion, including without limitation the interpretation of these Official Rules; [b] ] to the fullest extent permitted by the mandatory provisions of the applicable law (not applicable to German Residents), to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its franchisees, licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Promotion, including the Independent Administrator, from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from his/her participation in the Promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize (except that for residents in the UK, nothing in these Official Rules excludes or limits liability that cannot be limited by law, including without limitation death or personal injury caused by negligence); and [c] if a prize winner, to the use of his/her name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor and Sponsor’s subsidiaries and affiliates without further notice or compensation (unless prohibited by law) and, except where prohibited, to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
Nothing in these Official Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Official Rules would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Official Rules to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Official Rules all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Sponsor (including its licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Promotion, including the Independent Administrator, and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders and employees) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence, subject to the above paragraph in respect of residents in the UK and France), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: [a] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction; [b] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; [c] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; or [d] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof (for German Residents, the aforementioned exclusion of liability does not apply to [a] bodily injuries, [b] mandatory statutory liability such as in particular pursuant to the German Product Liability Act, [c] liability based on a guarantee given, [d] liability for intent or gross negligence, and [e] liability for the negligent breach of material contractual obligations the observance of which is necessary to allow an orderly practice of the contract so that the other party can usually rely on these obligations being observed [„cardinal obligations“]; however, in case of a breach of a cardinal obligation [not following from mandatory statutory liability or a guarantee given] by normal [i.e. non-gross] negligence, the Sponsor’s [including its licensees‘, subsidiaries‘, affiliates‘, advertising agencies‘, promotional agencies‘ and suppliers‘ and any other individuals‘ or company‘s involved in the development or execution of the Promotion, including the Independent Administrator, and each of their respective directors‘, officers‘, shareholders‘ and employees‘] liability is limited to the foreseeable and typical damage vis-à-vis German Residents unless the liability relates to bodily injuries). Sponsor and / or Independent Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Independent Administrator. Entries which contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate or are otherwise forged, defective, or made outside authorized channels, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS. To the fullest extent permitted by the mandatory provisions of the applicable law, if, for any reason whatsoever, this Promotion, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action will be posted on the Website. All federal, state and local regulations apply. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE MANDATORY PROVISIONS OF THE APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ENTRANTS AGREETHAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
12. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive the name of the prize winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visitgasmonkeygarage.com approximately 15 days from the end date of the Promotion. Requests must be received by July 12, 2022.
The personal data relating to entrants shall be mandatorily required to enter this Promotion. Refusal by entrants shall impede entry into this Promotion. The data controller is the Sponsor.
The data will be used by the Sponsor and by Independent Administrator and by any of their representatives or employees for the use and purposes to run the Promotion based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b of the EU General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR (i.e., “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”) as provided in these Term and Conditions. Independent Administrator acts as Processor and process the data exclusively in accordance with instructions and on behalf of the Sponsor according to a data processing contract according to Art. 28 GDPR.
Please note that the personal data collected in connection with the Promotion will be processed by the Sponsor’s servers and computer systems which are based in the United States of America, so that the Sponsor can provide its services in relation to the Promotion. Personal data may also be processed by staff and vendors operating outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) who work for the Sponsor or for one of the Sponsor’s suppliers. Sponsor has taken appropriate measures according to Art. 46 GDPR to safeguard any data transfer to the United States including by concluding data transfer agreements incorporating the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses under Article 46 GDPR, or by selecting U.S. service providers whose data transfer agreements incorporate the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
In addition, we may need to share your information with our affiliated companies, agents, vendors, and partners for the purposes of conducting the Promotions. This is done exclusively in accordance with our instructions and on our behalf according to a processing contract according to Art. 28 GDPR.
The transfer of personal data to the above-mentioned affiliated companies, agents, vendors, and partners is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. According to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR the processing of personal data is lawful if the processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by us, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data. Our legitimate interest is to work with all places required to offer and perform the Promotion and receive assistance by partners that are able to perform tasks better than we do. You can object to this data processing at any time if there are reasons which exist in your particular situation and which speak against the data processing.
Consent to use of personal data for advertising purposes. Entrants, excluding Germany and France, may receive future advertising materials via email in which the Entrant may opt-out upon receipt of such materials.
The Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates uses the above data for the purpose of advertisement in case you win a prize. You will not receive additional compensation for this.
This data processing is based on your consent, Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. The Sponsor is entitled to transfer the necessary data to our subsidiaries and affiliates to use them for advertising purposes. Therefore, Gas Monkey Garage made an order processing agreement with these companies.
The data is stored until you withdraw your consent.
As soon as the Promotion is over, we will delete the stored data. The First Prize Winner’s data and the Grand Prize Winner's data will be stored until the expiry of statutory retention and limitation periods.
On request, you have the right to obtain free information on your stored personal data. Additionally, you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data, the right to obtain a restriction of excessive processing of personal data as well as the right to obtain the erasure of unlawful processed personal data or data which is stored too long (as far as there are no legal obligations to store the data). Furthermore, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller (right to data portability), as far as you have handed over the data to us within the framework of a declaration of consent or for the fulfilment of a contract. You also have the right to set the consequences of your death on your personal data.
Where you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw your consent; however, you will be disqualified as an entrant in the Promotion if you withdraw your consent prior to the determination of prize winners and fulfilment of prizes. In order to exercise your rights you can write an email with the subject “Gas Monkey” Giveaway” to email@example.com.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR at any time; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection agency (e.g. for French entrants, this is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, CNIL (www.cnil.fr) and other supervisory authorities; for German entrants, you can find the contact details of all data protection agencies (state and federal) under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Service/Anschriften/Laender/Laender-node.html;jsessionid=34896012A3593720401025C499614B18.intranet222).
14. OFFICIAL RULES: Visit the Website for a copy of these Official Rules during the Promotion
This Promotion shall not be published without written permission by Sponsor.
April 8, 2022 – 5: April 9, 2022 – 5: April 10, 2022 – 5: April 11, 2022 – 5: April 12, 2022 – 5: April 13, 2022 – 5:
April 14, 2022 – 5: April 15, 2022 – 5: April 16, 2022 – 5: April 17, 2022 – 5: April 18, 2022 – 5: April 19, 2022 – 5:
April 20, 2022 – 5: April 21, 2022 – 5: April 22, 2022 – 5: April 23, 2022 – 5: April 24, 2022 – 5: April 25, 2022 – 5:
April 26, 2022 – 5: April 27, 2022 – 5: April 28, 2022 – 5: April 29, 2022 – 7: April 30, 2022 – 7: May 1, 2022 – 7:
May 2, 2022 – 7: May 3, 2022 – 7: May 4, 2022 – 7: May 5, 2022 – 7: May 6, 2022 – 7: May 7, 2022 – 7: May 8, 2022 – 7: May 9, 2022 – 7: May 10, 2022 – 7: May 11, 2022 – 7: May 12, 2022 – 7: May 13, 2022 – 10: May 14, 2022 – 10:
May 15, 2022 – 10: May 16, 2022 – 10: May 17, 2022 – 10: May 18, 2022 – 10: May 19, 2022 – 10: May 20, 2022 – 10: May 21, 2022 – 10: May 22, 2022 – 10: May 23, 2022 – 5: May 24, 2022 – 5: May 25, 2022 – 5: May 26, 2022 – 5:
May 27, 2022 – 5: May 28, 2022 – 5: May 29, 2022 – 5: May 30, 2022 – 7: May 31, 2022 – 7: June 1, 2022 – 7:
June 2, 2022 – 7: June 3, 2022 – 7: June 4, 2022 – 7: June 5, 2022 – 7: June 6, 2022 – 10: June 7, 2022 – 10:
June 8, 2022 – 10: June 9, 2022 – 10: June 10, 2022 – 10: June 11, 2022 – 10: June 12, 2022 – 10: